Today I have a cute (and easy) card for you!
I had a lot of strips of Country Floral Lane DSP from a class I held at the begging of the month and knew I wanted to use them, I pulled out the Essential Tag punch (SAB item) and the Country Bouquet stamp set, along with the fabulous new 3D embossing folder that is part of the Online Exclusives that will be available on March 1 for everyone, or you can join my team today and add it and any of the other products to your Starter Kit! Join My Team
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue cardstock – 4″ x 5-1/4″, 1″ x 3-7/8″, plus a piece to punch out with the Essential Tag Punch ( you must use the different SAB code to get this for free)
- Basic White cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (I used the embossing folder on this layer), a piece to stamp the heart on (Sweet Sorbet Classic Ink Pad) and punch out using the Essential Tag Punch, plus a piece that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
- Country Floral Lane DSP – 7/8″ x 3-7/8″, 3/8″ x 4″
- I finished off my card with some Solid Faceted Gems and a white Baker’s Twine bow
All of the items (except the embossing folder) are available in my Online Store (or you can contact me to place your order for you), please use this month’s Host Code on orders under $200.00, don’t use the code if your order is $200.00 or greater (before shipping & tax) as you will earn your own rewards. Thank you so very much for shopping with me, I truly appreciate it and you xo
Sale A Bration is almost over, it all ends on February 28 at 11pm MT, this means the amazing Joining Offer as well! Please reach out if you have any questions email@example.com
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Ten Years of Growth
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
Click here to sign up with me as your demonstrator
Stamp A Stack – In Person
Wednesday March 8
1 pm and 6:30 pm
$35.00 or Free with a $40.00 order placed at class
Signup Deadline: March 1
In this class you will create 10 cards, 2 each of the 5 different designs
Please bring all your basic card making supplies with you to class
My second class is Lighting The Way, this is available both in person as well as to go
Lighting The Way – In Person & To Go Options Available
In Person – Wednesday March 22
1 pm and 6:30 pm
Signup Deadline: March 9
$40.00 includes the Light The Way Stamp Set
$85.00 includes the Lighting The Way Stamp Set & Lighting The Way Dies – this option includes a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush as a free thank you gift from me for purchasing the bundle
The above prices are for Porch Pickup or In Person
Please add $20.00 for Priority Shipping to you if you are not local
This stamp set is available in Cling as well as Photopolymer, please let me know which style of stamp set you would like when registering
If you already own this stamp set/bundle, please tell me your substitution ($32 value for the stamp set) when registering
In this class you will be creating 6 gorgeous cards, 2 each of the 3 different designs, you will receive a PDF with all of the measurements as well as a supply list of all the products I used to create the projects, an embedded private link for the videos for each project is also included so you can create them at your leisure
As you will be using your stamp set for the In Person option, please bring clear blocks with you to class to mount your stamps
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out as I am happy to help in any way I can firstname.lastname@example.org