Today I have a fun card for you that uses the new Tropical Leaf Stamp Set (Online Exclusives) and feels quite springy, even though we still have snow here in southwestern Ontario!
While this set is also available as a bundle, I chose to use the smaller leaf stamp and fussy cut it out for my card, I paired it with the Radiating Stitches Dies, the Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP, For Everything Fancy Sequins and some Linen Thread
I love how “fresh” my card looks!
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Mango Melody cardstock card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 of these), a piece to die cut the smallest rectangle from the Radiating Stitches Dies, plus a piece to stamp and fussy cut out the two small leaves I had an oops in the video and cut the Basic White layer (front of card) too small (3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″), ignore this oopsie
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- I added 5 sequins and a linen bow
- I used Balmy Blue and a small blending brush on the die cut rectangle and my sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray
All of the products I used are available in my Online Store, please use this month’s Host Code on orders under $200.00 (before shipping & tax), don’t use the code on orders above this amount as you will earn your own rewards Shop with Marcy
The April Paper Pumpkin Kit has a fun and useful gift in it!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: All the Little Things
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Click here to subscribe with me as your demonstrator
There are so many new items added to the Online Store ( Shop with Marcy) be sure to check them out to see if one of the new offerings is something you are interested in, you can place your own order, or contact me email@example.com to place your order for you, whatever you are more comfortable with!
Please reach out if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org