I love a fun shaker card, don’t you?
Today’s card is a fun shaker card that features the awesome Lighting The Way Bundle (this is available in Cling and Photopolymer) and the Layering Diorama Dies
This pretty card was part of my March Lighting The Way Class, a big thank you to those who signed up for it xoxo
As Polished Pink is retiring, I recreated this card using the oh so pretty Bubble Bath cardstock that can be found in the new 2023 – 2024 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Polished Pink cardstock (Bubble Bath) – 4″ x 5-1/4″, plus a piece to die cut out the lantern
- Basic White cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (I cut the window out using the Layering Diorama Dies on this layer), 3-3/4″ x 5″ this is the layer I stamped my sentiment on and placed the sequins on to see through the shaker window, 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
- Window Sheets – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ , this is adhered to the back of the top layer to create the window, the window sheet is adhered to this and then Foam Adhesive Strips are used to go around the opening to create the height for the shaker and keep the sequins contained
My images are stamped in Smoky Slate, the sequins are from the For Everything Fancy Sequins, I splattered some Wink of Stella on the card front to add a bit mor sparkle to my card. I added a white Bakers Twine bow to my lantern to finish it off
All of the products I used are available in my Online Store, you can contact me email@example.com to place your order for you, or you can shop in my Online Store Shop with Marcy
Please use this months Host Code on all orders under $200.00 (before shipping & tax), don’t use the code on orders above this amount as you will earn your own rewards, I will still send you a thank you for shopping with me as I appreciate your business xo
Please reach out if you would like me to place your order for you firstname.lastname@example.org
There are so many new products now available in the Online Store, Stampin’ Up! is calling them Online Exclusives, meaning they will not be found in any publications, online only and while supplies last. Be sure to check them out Shop with Marcy
I am so excited to be offering my In Colour Club once again! Registration is open, please reach out to reserve your spot today! email@example.com
Stampin’ with Marcy’s In Colour Club
May 2023 – September 2023
Do you want to build your collection of the new 2023-2025 In Colours? Join my new In Colour Club! Each month, you will receive a variety of products for one of the colours, each month featuring a different colour
Each month you will receive:
1 pack of cardstock (24 sheets), 1 ink pad, 1 ink refill, 1 Stampin’ Write Marker, eight 6” x 6” DSP pieces and a hand stamped card featuring your colour of the month. One month you will be the Host and gain the Host Rewards!
5 people per club
Cost: $52 for local Porch Pick up, add $20 for Priority Post if you are not local, you can live anywhere in Canada and be a part of my In Colour Club
Payment is E-Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cash only; payment is due before the 1st of each month (I will send out a reminder)
- Yes you can add other In Colour items or anything else, just let me know before the 1st of the month
- Yes you can gather outside orders when it is you month as Host to bump up your Host Rewards
- This year I have created a printable document for you so you can keep track of what month is yours
Please reach out if you have any questions email@example.com
I am so super excited to have another fun “Club” starting up in May
- Each month I will create a variety of projects around a stamp set or bundle
- Club Members place a $30.00 (minimum before shipping & tax) in my Online Store using the current month’s Host Code, or by contacting me to place their order for them. You can order anything you want or need, as long as it meets the Club minimum
- Local Club Members will create the projects in person, I will send the completed projects to the non local members
- There is No Commitment to this Club, you can take part in each month, or pick & choose the month’s you want to join
- Members who take part in Club for 6 months (must be concurrent) will get a $20.00 product voucher from me
- In Person Club Date will be the 4th Wednesday of the month
- May 24 is the first Club Date and we will be creating with the Zany Zoo Suite of products, I will have extra surprises as it is our first one!
I am so excited for this fun new offering, I hope you are as well!
Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to register firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by today!
Leave a Reply