Today I am sharing the card that I created for my girlfriend Diana Gibbs when she reached her Million Dollar Career Sales with Stampin’ Up
I had so many lovely people reach out and ask me to do a tutorial, I finally got the chance to recreate it for you!
Here is the photo Di took with the custom Gnome I had created for her by Lola’s Gnomes, she is a business on Facebook and Instagram and is based out of Arizona…Di introduced me to her years ago and I fell in love with the adorable creations!
Click the link to view the video
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Basic White 12″ x 12″ cardstock cut to 6″ x 12″, score at 2″, 5-1/4″ , 8-1/2″ – fold this like an accordion
- Hello Irresistible 6″ x 6″ DSP – 2 pieces cut to 1-7/8″ x 5-7/8″, 1 piece cut to 3-1/8″ x 5-7/8″, 1 piece cut to 3-3/8″ x 5-7/8″, a piece to die cut out 3 of the double leaves, plus a yellow and pink flower using the coordinating dies
- Basic Whit cardstock – 1-1/2″ x 8-1/2 (this is the belly band), 3-1/8″ 5-7/8 – I stamped a flower and two leaves on this piece
- I “spritzed” Clear Wink of Stella over all of the cut DSP to add sparkle
All of the products are available in my store Shop with Marcy please use this month’s Host Code on orders under $200.00
Don’t use the code on orders $200.00 (before tax & shipping) or greater as you will earn your own rewards
I am so excited to be offering my In Colour Club once again! Registration is open, please reach out to reserve your spot today! email@example.com
Stampin’ with Marcy’s In Colour Club
May 2023 – September 2023
Do you want to build your collection of the new 2023-2025 In Colours? Join my new In Colour Club! Each month, you will receive a variety of products for one of the colours, each month featuring a different colour
Each month you will receive:
1 pack of cardstock (24 sheets), 1 ink pad, 1 ink refill, 1 Stampin’ Write Marker, eight 6” x 6” DSP pieces and a hand stamped card featuring your colour of the month. One month you will be the Host and gain the Host Rewards!
5 people per club
Cost: $52 for local Porch Pick up, add $20 for Priority Post if you are not local, you can live anywhere in Canada and be a part of my In Colour Club
Payment is E-Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cash only; payment is due before the 1st of each month (I will send out a reminder)
- Yes you can add other In Colour items or anything else, just let me know before the 1st of the month
- Yes you can gather outside orders when it is you month as Host to bump up your Host Rewards
- This year I have created a printable document for you so you can keep track of what month is yours
Please reach out if you have any questions email@example.com
I am so super excited to have another fun “Club” starting up in May!
- Each month I will create a variety of projects around a stamp set or bundle
- Club Members place a $30.00 (minimum before shipping & tax) in my Online Store using the current month’s Host Code, or by contacting me to place their order for them. You can order anything you want or need, as long as it meets the Club minimum
- Local Club Members will create the projects in person, I will send the completed projects to the non local members
- There is No Commitment to this Club, you can take part in each month, or pick & choose the month’s you want to join
- Members who take part in Club for 6 months (must be concurrent) will get a $20.00 product voucher from me
- In Person Club Date will be the 4th Wednesday of the month
- May 24 is the first Club Date and we will be creating with the Zany Zoo Suite of products, I will have extra surprises as it is our first one!
I am so excited for this fun new offering, I hope you are as well!
Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to register firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by!