Today I am sharing a card that I created for my friend Kevin’s Summer Retreat (he is a Stampin’ Up! Demo in the US), I just needed to wait until after his camp was done to share with all of you
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock card base – 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White cardstock – 4” x 5-1/4” (two of these, one for the card front, one for the inside of the card), 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” (I used my Blending Brushes and inks on this layer), a piece to die cut out two different leaf sprigs, as well as a strip that measures approximately ½” x 2-1/2” for the sentiment
- Ink Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Basic Gray
- White Baker’s Twine – approximately 7” to wrap around a couple fingers and place under the sentiment strip
- Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels – I placed 5 small ones on my card
- Water Painters – I added some splatter to my card front using one of the Water Painters
- Blending Brushes
- Press N Seal – I used this to keep my leaf springs in the placement I wanted before I glued them down
The Kit Sale is happening now, get your favourite kits at a discount in my Online Store now Shop with Marcy * Paper Pumpkin Kits are not included in this sale*
It’s a new month, so I have a new Host Code for you to use with orders under $200.00. If your order is $200.00 (before shipping & tax) or greater, don’t use the code as you will earn your own rewards!
It’s now time to redeem those Bonus Days coupons you earned in July! If you need help with entering them, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a rewards program where I create three different cards (Maisies’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $70.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $80.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
It’s Holiday Catalogue preorder time for us demonstrators, yippee!
Did you know that if you join my team today that you can add September – December Mini Catalogue (Holiday Catty) products to your Starter Kit?!
That’s right, you choose $165.00 worth of products and pay only $135.00, there is never any shipping charged to the starter kit, in Ontario and a few other provinces there is no tax charged to the starter kit as well! If you are ready to join my fun family of crafters then click here Join My Team!
If you want to have a chat about it first, then please reach out email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by today!