Today I have super fun Halloween card to share with you that uses the adorable Tricks & Treats Bundle that can be found on page 50 of the Stampin’ Up! 2023 Holiday Mini Catalogue
I love everything about this card, and it was so easy to create, click on the link below to see how I created it!
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/2″ on the 8-1/2″ side
- Basic Black cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Basic White cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 5″ – I used my ink pads and blending brushes on this layer to create the background, 4″ x 5-1/4″ – this is for the inside of the card, a scrap to stamp the Haunted House on and die cut out with the coordinating die
- Glow-In-The-Dark 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper (this is unavailable right now but will be back in stock in a couple weeks), I die cut the Boo out of this paper
- I stamped (I stamped the first layer of ink off on a scrap piece of paper first to lighten the look) the EEK on the bottom right corner of the card front
- I stamped the EEK on the inside with Tuxedo Black ink and then some bats in Gorgeous Grape
- I added some of the Glow-In-The-Dark Bats & Ghosts (these are not available right now but will be back in stock soon) around the Haunted House
While I used the Tricks & Treats Bundle for my card, you can easily substitute out any stamp sets, dies that you have on hand
If you are wanting to purchase any supplies from me, please use this month’s Host Code when shopping in my online store Shop With Marcy with orders under $200.00. If your order is over $200.00 (before shipping & tax) then do not use the code as you will earn your own rewards. If you are not comfortable shopping online, please reach out to me to place your order for you email@example.com
Be sure to check out the new Online Only Designer Papers, they are while supplies last only, and yes you can have me order these for you! Click Shop With Marcy to check them out, be sure to have a pen and paper ready if you are wanting me to place your order for you
The October Paper Pumpkin Kit is a lovely Christmas Kit!
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: Home for the Holidays
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
- A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
- A bottle of Glitter Glue
- Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces
Finished folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Click here to get the October kit with me as your demonstrator
Holiday Head Start
Thursday October 12 @ 6:30 pm and Saturday October 14 @ 1:00 pm **Saturday is full, I do have spots available on Thursday still, please reach out right away to save your spot!**
To-Go option available as well for an additional shipping fee of $20.00
Magical Meadow Suite (pages 36-38) & Merry & Bright Suite (pages 8-9)
Magical Meadow includes – 1/4 package Winter Meadow DSP, 1 spool Silver & White 1/2″ Sheer Ribbon, full package of Faceted Gems Trio Pack
Merry & Bright includes – 1/4″ package Merry Bold & Bright DSP, 1 spool White 1/2″ Iridescent Ribbon, full package of Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs
Fee – $45.00 for each class (please let me know when registering), get a $5.00 discount when you choose both
Add the stamp set and or bundle for either and get them at Catalogue Cost as a thank you from me
My 10th Stamp-A-Versary is Monday October 16!
To celebrate I will be offering ordering specials from Thursday October 12 through to Monday October 16!
Please let me know what products you are wanting as well as the day when you register
Each class includes supplies to create 5 projects and a PDF with measurements and supplies used for each project.
I will be watching the inventory reports closely, I hope to place the order on October 1, however if products go on Low Inventory, I will place the order sooner!
Thanks for stopping by today!