Today I have a pretty wedding card to share with you that uses the Translucent Florals Bundle that can be found on page 56 of the 2023 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalogue
The coordinating video will make you laugh as I made not one but two mistakes, we all have those days don’t we?!
Here are the measurements for my card;
- Thick Basic White cardstock base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ on the 11″ side
- Vellum Cardstock – 4″ x 5-1/4″, plus scraps to colour with Blends and die cut out with the appropriate flower or leaf dies
- Vellum Basics 12″ x 12″ Specialty DSP – a piece to colour using Blends and die cut out using the appropriate flower petal dies – my Bubble Bath card was the small flower, the Balmy Blue card was the large flower
- Basic White cardstock – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of my card
all of the products I used are available in my Online Store, please use this month’s Host Code with orders under $200.00. If your order is $200.00 (before shipping & tax) you earn your own rewards, so do not use the code. Shop with Marcy
Check out the new DSP that is available in my Online Store, remember Online Store items are While Supplies Last only, shop early to avoid disappointment Shop with Marcy
Kit Name: Home for the Holidays
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
- A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
- A bottle of Glitter Glue
- Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces
Finished folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Click here to get the October kit with me as your demonstrator
A Walk In The Forest DSP (Designer Series Paper) that can be found on page 5 of the 2023 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalogue is the Making A Difference product, for every sale of the DSP Stampin’ Up! will donate $4.00 to The Salvation Army here in Canada! Every country has a different organization that will have funds donated, check with your demonstrator where the funds will be donated in your country
This is a rewards program where I create three different cards (Maisies’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $70.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $80.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
This month the embellishment is the pretty Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots that can be found on page 43 of the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalogue *please note they will be substituted for something else if they are out of stock*
Is your shopping list Big? Would you like to get a discount on all your purchases as well as be part of a fun community? Why not Join My Team and see what being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is like! Please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, I am happy to help in any way I can!
Thanks for stopping by today!