Today I am sharing my Maisie’s Makes Or Marcy’s Merch for the month of October
This month I have a regular card and two fun folds, because who doesn’t like an easy fun fold?!
Marcy’s Merch is a package of Classic Matte Dots
Here are the measurements for my 3 cards;
Sending Birthday Wishes Card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side
- Night Of Navy cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 4-7/8″, plus a scrap to die cut out a tab from the Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Basic White cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″, plus a strip to stamp the sentiment on, mine measures approximately 5/8″ x 2-3/4″
- All About Autumn DSP – 2 pieces that measure 1-3/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Burlap Ribbon from the Real Red & Burlap Ribbon – approximately 3-1/2″ to tuck under the sentiment strip
- Night Of Navy Ink – I stamped my sentiment from the Wildlife Wonder stamp set in Night Of Navy ink
Happy Birthday Card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side
- Bubble Bath cardstock – 3-5/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Delightful Floral DSP – 3 pieces that measure 1-1/8″ x 4-3/8″, plus 1/2″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
- Basic White cardstock – a piece to die cut out the label from the Cheerful Daisies Dies, 4″ x 5-3/8″ for the inside of the card
- Berry Burst & Bubble Bath ink – I stamped the small flower from the Translucent Florals stamp set with the Bubble Bath ink and the sentiment from the Darling Details stamp set in the Berry Burst ink
- I added some Silver trim from the Simply Elegant Trim under the sentiment piece and some Berry Burst Sequins from the Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio to finish off my card
Christmas Is Better Together Card:
- Real Red cardstock base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2″ & 7-1/2″ on the 11″ side
- Misty Moonlight cardstock – 1-7/8″ x 4-1/8″, 3-3/8″ x 4-1/8″, plus a piece to die cut out a tab from the Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Basic White cardstock – 1-3/4″ x 4″, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″, plus a piece to die cut out a label from the Nested Essentials Dies
- Beary Christmas 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder – I used this on the strip of Basic White cardstock
- Balmy Blue 3/8″ Sparkle Ribbon – I placed a strip of this under the sentiment label that measures approximately 3-7/8″ long
- Misty Moonlight ink – I stamped the sentiment from the Beary Cute stamp set with this ink
This is a rewards program where I create three different cards (Maisie’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $70.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $80.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
Most of the products I used are available to purchase (some are sold out at the moment but coming back soon!), you can contact me firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order for you, or shop in my online store Shop with Marcy
Please use this month’s Host Code with orders under $200.00. Once your order reaches $200.00 before shipping and tax you will earn your own rewards, so please do not use the code
Check out the new DSP that is available in my Online Store, remember Online Store items are While Supplies Last only, shop early to avoid disappointment Shop with Marcy
Is your shopping list Big? Would you like to get a discount on all your purchases as well as be part of a fun community? Why not Join My Team and see what being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is like!
During the month of October there is a fun Joining Special! Offer 1 – Pay $87.75 (35% less) and choose $165.00 worth of products, Offer 2 – Pay $135.00 and choose $222.75 (35% more products), 2 great choices to fit your budget and needs, but only until October 31!
Please reach out to me email@example.com if you have any questions, I am happy to help in any way I can!
Kit Name: Home for the Holidays
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you’ll need to create 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards—4 each of 2 designs—and eight coordinating envelopes.
- A coordinating photopolymer stamp set with endearing holiday sentiments and festive designs.
- A Real Red Stampin’ Spot
- A bottle of Glitter Glue
- Beautiful Christmasy-themed precut pieces
Finished folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Click here to get the October kit with me as your demonstrator
Thanks for stopping by today, please reach out if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org