Today I am sharing a fun rocker card that I created with the Deckled Circle Dies (Holiday Mini Catalogue) & the Garden Meadow Bundle (Online Exclusives), I have seen so many cute rocker cards that I thought it was time for me to give it a try!
This style of card is fun and so easy to make, you just need large circle dies, just make sure that the card will fit into an envelope!
I used the second and third largest Deckled Circle Dies for my card, my finished card size is 2-3/4″ x 5-3/8″
Here are the measurements for my card;
- Azure Afternoon cardstock – 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″, I cut the second largest Decaled Circle out of this piece, I then folded it in half, this creates the “rocker card” base
- Basic White cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, I cut the third largest Decaled Circle from this layer (the circle is 5″ x 5″), I cut this in half (2-1/2″) and used 1/2 for the card front (I used Azure Afternoon ink and a Blending Brush on this piece) and 1/2 for the inside of the card
- Thick Basic White cardstock – a piece to stamp the wheelbarrow in Tuxedo Black in and then die cut out with the coordinating die
- I used the following Stampin’ Blends – Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Melo Mambo, Gray Granite & Basic Black
- I added some Clear Wink Of Stella to the flowers and some dragonfly embellishments from the Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds embellishments (these are unavailable right now), you can substitute the Brushed Brass Butterflies from the annual catalogue or any other embellishments you may have on hand
Please use this month’s Host Code when shopping in my online store Shop With Marcy with order under $200.00, once your order reaches $200.00 (before shipping & tax) you earn your own rewards so don’t use the code
Fluffiest Friends Class To Go – Canadians Only
*Online Exclusives Tend To Sell Out Quickly* Please register right away if you are wanting this class as it may sell out within the first day or two*
Registration Closes November 13 or when products sell out
Option 1 – $80.00 (add $20.00 to have this Priority Mailed to you) – This option includes the Fluffiest Friends Bundle, a full package of the 2022 – 2024 In Colour Pearls and supplies including envelopes to create 5 different cards. *please note that you will be doing your own die cutting with this option*
Option 2 -$44.00 (add $20.00 to have this Priority Mailed to you) – This option includes the Fluffiest Friends stamp set, 1/2 package of 2022 – 2024 In Colour Pearls and the supplies including envelopes to create 5 different cards *please note you will have to fussy cut out your critters with this option*
Option 3 – $25.00 (add $15.00 to have this mailed to you) – This option is for those who already own the adorable Fluffiest Friends Bundle (you are a demonstrator or shop with someone else), it includes 1/2 package of the 2022 – 2024 In Colour Pearls and the supplies, including envelopes to create the 5 different cards *please note that you will be doing your own die cutting with this option*
You will receive a PDF with color photos, measurements, instructions as well as a link for a private video (if required) to create your projects
This class will not ship until the end of the month
Fluffiest Friends In Person Class
Tuesday December 5 – 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesday December 6 – 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The options are the same as the To Go
Contact me to register firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a rewards program where I create three different cards (Maisie’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $70.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $80.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
These are this month’s Maisie’s Makes
The Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots are this month’s Marcy’s Merch
The registration period is almost over (November 10 is the last day) for the November Paper Pumpkin Kit, this kit will be perfect for those fun additions to your holiday dinner table, that is what I plan on doing! Subscribe by November 10 to get this kit with me as your demonstrator Subscribe with Marcy
This kit includes:
- 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
- 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
- Iridescent glitter accents on paper
- Precut paper pieces
- Linen thread
- Treat bags
- Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
- Completed box size: 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4″ x 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Click Subscribe with Marcy to subscribe with me as your demonstrator
If you love paper crafting, or are new to it, live in Canada and want to build up your supplies or get a discount on all of your future purchases, then I would love for you to join my SASSY Stampers team! It is always a great time to sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
Click Join My Team to get started with me as your leader, there are no requirements other than a love for creating!
Please reach out if you have any questions email@example.com
Are you local to me, would you love a day to visit with friends while you craft all day and not worry about any meals? My Creative Escape offers just that, a day filled with friends, laughter, crafting and food and beverages to keep you going all day long!
I have 15 spots left for this fun all day crafting event, please reach out if you and your friends would like to claim them! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by today!
Marcy – Stampin’ with Marcy