Today I have an adorable Christmas card for you that uses the Festive & Fun stamp set that can be found in the Stampin’ Up! 2023 Holiday Mini Catalogue
For my card I used both Stampin’ Blends as well as Watercolour Pencils, have you ever thought to do this? When you have smaller areas to colour in and don’t want to risk “colour bleeding” then use your watercolour pencils on those small areas!
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Real Red cardstock card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Old Olive cardstock – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″, 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White cardstock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ – 2 of these (I used the Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder on the piece for the card front), a piece approximately 1/2″ x 2-7/8″
- Thick Basic White cardstock – a piece approximately 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″. I used the Deckled Rectangle dies on this layer, my image is stamped in Basic Gray ink and coloured with Stampin’ Blends and Watercolour Pencils
- Joy Of Christmas 12″ x 12″ DSP – 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon – I coloured a piece with my Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blend and tied it in a knot to attach to the sentiment strip
All of the products I used are available in my Online Store, please use this month’s Host Code with orders under $200.00
Once your order reaches $200.00 (before shipping & tax) you will earn your own rewards so please do not use my code as I want you to get the rewards you have earned
Seasonal Sale coming this week for 3 days only!
It’s a great time to stock up on your cardstock!
Sales Period: 14–16 November 2023
Online: 16 November 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- 10% off ribbons and trims.
- 15% off inks, including pads, refills, markers, and Blends. Bundles are not included.
- 20% off papers, including cardstock, specialty paper, and Designer Series Paper.
- Shop online to see the full selection of discounted products available. This is a limited time offer.
- Discounts are automatically applied when sale items are added to any order, including Starter Kits.
- Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of orders, the distribution center may fall behind our typical shipping timeframes. We will do everything we can to return to our regular service levels as quickly as possible.
Please note: Some items may sell out due to high demand. The discount will automatically be applied to qualifying items that are in stock. Per our updated policy, backorders are not available.
You can contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order for you, or you can head on over to my online store Shop With Marcy and place your order there
Please use this month’s Host Code when shopping in my online store with orders under $200.00
Once your order reaches $200.00 (before shipping & tax) you will earn your own rewards so do not use my code
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: All the Best
This kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
- 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
- 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set.
- Specialty gold foil die cuts.
- Enough adhesive to finish the project.
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
I have some spots left for my fun Creative Escape, if you want a fun day to craft, socialize, have yummy food and fun with your friends, then this event is for you! Please reach out right away to claim your spot! email@example.com
Don’t forget about the new Online Exclusives that are available now!
This is a rewards program where I create three different cards (Maisie’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $70.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $80.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
This month’s options are pictured below
Thanks for stopping by, please reach out if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy – Stampin’ with Marcy