Today I have a pretty card for you that uses the Magical Meadow Bundle (this is retiring so get yours in my online store Shop With Marcy now before it is sold out!), as well as the ribbon, DSP & embellishments from this suite
Here are the measurements for my card;
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Pretty Peacock cardstock – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″, 1/2″ x 4″
- Winter Meadow DSP – two coordinating patterns that measure 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Vellum cardstock – a piece to die cut out a label from the Nested Essentials Dies that measures approximately 2-3/8″ x 3″
- Basic White cardstock – a piece to die cut out a label from the Nested Essentials Dies that measures 1-15/16″ x 2-9/16″, a piece to stamp, colour & die cut the berries, 4″ x 5-1/4″
- My berries were coloured with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker, the stems, leaves & sprigs were coloured with the Lost Lagoon Stampin’ Write Marker
- I added a knot with the Silver & White 1/2″ Sheer ribbon and three gems from the Faceted Gems Trio Pack to finish off my card
Please use this month’s Host Code when shopping in my Online Store Shop with Marcy with orders under $200.00
Do not use the code once your order reaches $200.00 before shipping and tax as you will earn your own rewards
The time has come to say goodbye to some fabulous products from the Holiday Mini Catalogue, boo-hoo!
These products will be *While Supplies Last* so don’t wait if there is something you really want as it may sell out before you get to it!
Here is the list of products that are sticking around, some are moving to the Online Store. If it is a Bundle in the Mini Catalogue now, be aware that it will no longer be offered as a bundle if it is carrying over, you will pay full price for both items in the new year
ABOUT THE KIT
Kit Name: All the Best
This kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
- 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
- 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set.
- Specialty gold foil die cuts.
- Enough adhesive to finish the project.
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
Would you like to have 11 hours of uninterrupted crafting time, 11 hours of socializing and having fun with your friends? Enjoy yummy food and snacks without having to prepare any of it?
My Creative Escape checks all of those boxes and more as there are prizes and table gifts for everyone as well!
I have 9 spots left before my event is full, register today to claim your spot! email@example.com
Please let me know of any food sensitivities or allergies when you register as my team and I do our best to accommodate you.
With the Retirement List now out, that means their is a new Spring Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure coming! Would you like your own catalogue & brochure from me? If you have attended any classes or placed any orders since June 2023 then you are automatically on my list (thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, I truly appreciate it and you xo), if you haven’t been crafting for whatever reason and want to get back into it, please reach out to me with your Full Mailing Address and I will add your name to my list. If you are now shopping with another demonstrator and or attending their classes, please request a catalogue from them as it does cost money to order in catalogues as well as mail them out, thanks for understanding xo
Did you know that if you join my team starting December 5 that you can add preorder items from the upcoming Spring 2024 mini catalogue to your starter kit?! Join My Team and let the adventures in stamping begin! Please reach out if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcy – Stampin’ with Marcy