Today I am sharing a super cute project that can be easily recreated, a Nail File Holder!
This project was easy to create and is a great gift (I created these for my team) for anyone, uses very little products and a perfect item for those of you that like to give out little gifts or have booths at craft fairs!
Here are the measurements for my project:
- Bubble Bath cardstock – 1-5/8″ x 11″, scored at 1/4″ & 1-3/8″ on the 1-5/8″ side, score at 7-1/8″ & 7-3/8″ on the 11″ side
- Delightful Floral DSP – 1″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White cardstock – a piece to die cut a tag from the Cracker & Treat Box Dies
- My original bow used the Bubble Bath Ribbon from the 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack, I ran out of it so the one I created in the video uses Pretty Peacock & Gold 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon from the upcoming Spring 2024 Mini Catalogue
- My sentiment is from the So Sincere stamp set that is in the 2023 Holiday Mini & is stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink
- I purchased my nail files from Amazon, your measurements may be different depending on the size of your nail file
All of the products I used, other than the Pretty Peacock ribbon are available in my online store Shop With Marcy
Please use this month’s Host Code with orders under $200.00, I use the rewards to purchase supplies for my thank you gifts for those who purchase from me
If your order is $200.00 (before shipping & tax) then do not use the code as you will earn your own rewards
The Clearance Rack has been restocked, some products have sold out, but there is still a lot of fabulous products to be had at a great price! Shop With Marcy
Don’t forget about the Retirement Sale on Holiday Catalogue products that are retiring! Shop With Marcy
This is a rewards program ( Mini Class) where I create three different cards (Maisie’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $60.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $70.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
Thanks for stopping by today, please reach out if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org