Today I am sharing my December 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit alternative card.
It has been a while since I have taken the time to do an alternative card with my monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, I was asked during my Live where I created the cards according to the kit’s directions, to create an alternative and share it, so that is what I have done!
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Paper Pumpkin card base – the Balmy Blue one with the oval space on the front
- Pebbled Path cardstock – 3″ x 4-1/8″
- Basic White cardstock – a piece to stamp the sentiment on, I mased the bottom par of the sentiment so only the first two words are on the strip
- Linen Thread – approximately 5″ to place under the sentiment strip
- Paper Pumpkin envelope – I cut the envelope down to 2-7/8″ x 4″
- Balmy Blue Ink – I used a blending brush to colour the image piece
- I masked the sentiment again for the inside so that it is the bottom of the sentiment that is stamped in Pebbled Path ink
- Clear Wink Of Stella – I used this on the flowers to give them a little sparkle
I love my Paper Pumpkin subscription, every month it is a fun crafty surprise that gets delivered to me!
You can choose to receive the kit month to month (I do it this way), sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months, you can suspend your subscription at any time, and then you can start it up when you are ready, super easy!
Click Subscribe With Marcy to get your fun subscription started with me as your demonstrator
JANUARY: Lovely Lavender
Subscribe 11 December 2023–10 January 2024
Make love-themed cards for special occasions, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and more!
• Makes 8 cards: 4 each of 2 designs with 8 coordinating envelopes
• 4 bonus tags that punch out from the card front
• Precut paper pieces and linen thread
• Coordinating colours: Garden Green, Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Highland Heather,
Gorgeous Grape (Classic Stampin’ Spot), Berry Burst
Don’t forget about the Retirement Sale, there are still lots of great products available from the Holiday Catalogue, as well as the Clearance Rack!
Thanks for stopping by today!