Today I am sharing a pretty card that has no stamping, that’s right, nothing is stamped as the gorgeous Delightful Floral DSP (Designer Series Paper) #162356 from the Online Store does all the work!
Yes there is a bit of fussy cutting, but it is easy! I used the awesome Wanted To Say dies that can be found on page 167 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue for my sentiment, the pretty font matches the flowers perfectly I think!
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side
- Pretty Peacock cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″, a piece to die cut the sentiment out – I used Adhesive Sheets on it to make it easier to attach to my card front
- Delightful Floral – 3-3/4″ x 5″, the cluster of flowers, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip for the inside of the card
- Basic White cardstock – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Elegant Trim – Silver – a piece to place under the fussy cut flowers
- Festive Pearls – 5 silver ones to scatter on the card front
All of the products I used are available in my Online Store Shop with Marcy
Please use this month’s Host Code with orders under $200.00. Once your order reaches $200.00 (before shipping & tax) you earn your own rewards so please don’t use the code as I want you to get the rewards you have earned!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating 35 years in business this month, and they have 2 fantastic offers for you to choose from!
Offer 1 – Pay $87.75 (35% off the regular $135.00 Starter Kit price) and choose $165.00 worth of products, remember you get Free Shipping on the Starter Kit!
Offer 2 – Pay $135.00 and choose $222.75 (this is 35% more than the regular $165.00 worth of products) worth of products
You can choose whatever current products you wish, including preorder products from the upcoming Online Exclusives!
You do not have to do what I do, 95% of my team of SASSY Stampers are happy discount shoppers! If you want more, we can work on that!
If you have been part of my crafting family before, I would Love to welcome you back!
You can stay as long as you wish, we are a fun and supportive crafting community with a private Facebook group where we share ideas and inspiration with each other!
As an added bonus, new demonstrators will get free registration for the November 11 Virtual OnStage Stampin’ Up! event! You will also have the opportunity to order the adorable Bee Mine Suite of products from the upcoming January Mini Catalogue!
Here is a cute sample of some of the products at work!
Kit Name: Warm Wishes
This kit includes:
- 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
- 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
- Iridescent glitter accents on paper
- Precut paper pieces
- Linen thread
- Treat bags
- Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
- Completed box size: 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4″ x 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 October and 10 November with me as your demonstrator by clicking here
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes
Available for purchase starting 11 October; only while supplies last.
Item number: 163985
$14.00 USD | $20.00 CAD
This add-on includes:
• 20 Cards & Envelopes
• Iridescent glitter accents on paper
• Folded card size: 5″ x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
The hall is booked and people are signing up already, get your name on the list before it fills up! firstname.lastname@example.org
As it is my 10th Stampaversary on October 16th, I am offering a package of Stampin’ Dimensionals to everyone that places a minimum $35.00 order (before shipping & tax) with me from October 9 – 16 as a Thank You For Sticking With Me!
This is a rewards program where I create three different cards (Maisie’s Makes) and choose a different embellishment (Marcy’s Merch) each month, those who order a minimum of $70.00 (before shipping & tax) with me throughout the month (class and club orders do not count) get to choose whether they would like either the card guts (Maisie’s Makes) or the embellishments (Marcy’s Merch), if you spend $80.00 then you get both. Nothing is stamped for you, you use whatever stamps and inks you have on had to create your cards once you receive them. Once the month is over I will reach out to ask what you would like, I then will order in the embellishments and supplies to get ready to prep and send out to those who have earned them, fun eh!
This month I have a regular card and two fun folds, because who doesn’t like an easy fun fold?!
Marcy’s Merch is a package of Classic Matte Dots
Thanks for stopping by today, please reach out if you have any questions email@example.com