Have you ever wondered how to create multiple card fronts from one 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of cardstock? Today I am sharing how easy it really is!
This month my team swap theme was to use some of your favourite colours that you hoped would carry over to the new Annual Catalogue (remember there is a colour refresh coming), as I needed to create multiples of my card for my team swap, I chose to do a one sheet wonder. I chose to use the Biggest Wish stamp set (AC page 40) and Love For You stamp set (MC page 11) this is also available as a bundle, along with some of my favourite colours, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Soft Sea Foam and Coastal Cabana, I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed that these colours will appear in the new Annual Catalogue that comes out in May! *Update, Polished Pink has retired and is sold out, boo.. I also used the one embossing folder from the Basic 3D Embossing Folders (Online Exclusive), some gold trim (Online Exclusives) and Iridescent Pearls (AC) to create my card.
Here are the measurements for my card:
- Thick Basic White cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″, plus a piece to die cut out the one label from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Basic White cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 5″ – I used one of the new Basic 3D Embossing Folders on this piece, plus a piece that measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
While I cut my panels down to 3-3/4″ x 5″, you can cut your full 8-1/2″ x 11″ stamped piece into any sized panels you want, that is the fun of doing a one sheet wonder, it is all stamped and ready for you to cut different sizes according to what you are wanting/needing to create!
Please use this month’s Host Code when shopping in my online store with orders under $200.00, once your order reaches $200.00 (before shipping and tax) you receive your own rewards so please don’t use the code as I want you to get the rewards you have earned! Shop with Marcy
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: All the Little Things
This kit includes:
- 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
- 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
- Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil.
- Unique embellishments and twine.
- Adhesives to complete the projects.
- Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
- FREE box organizer
Today Is the last day to get the April kit! Click here to subscribe with me as your demonstrator
Don’t forget about the Online Exclusives in my Online Store, so many fun new products that you can not find in any publications! Shop With Marcy to check them out, these are while supplies last, some may come back into stock, others will not (it will say no longer available if they are not coming back into stock) so don’t wait if there is something you really want!
The above colours are Retiring, be sure to stock up on all of the products you want in these colours before they are gone forever!
Please check the Last Chance Lists for products that are retiring, remember products are while supplies last only, please don’t wait if there is something you truly want!
2022-2023 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products List
January-April 2023 Mini Catalogue Last Chance Products List
Thanks for stopping by today!
Leave a Reply